Last month, I talked about 9 Tools Small Business Owners Love and MailChimp was on this list.
I recommend this email marketing software because it is a free service that can help you build your subscriber lists.
MailChimp helps build a list of leads and keeps small businesses in touch with potential and current clients. It is one of the most cost effective email software programs available. Other features include:
- Subscriber profiles: Click on the subscribers name to see such information as name, email address, location, time zone and more. You can create groups and organize your subscribers.
- Reporting: The Reports tab will show you the click rate, open rate and see what campaigns are successful to your subscribers. A campaign is the email message that you designed and sent to your subscribers.
- Open Rate: On your report, you will see a percentage called open rate. This percentage rate shows how many successfully delivered campaigns subscribers opened.
- Click Rate: Also on your report, you will see a percentage called click rate. This percentage rate represents how many successfully delivered campaigns was clicked on least once by a subscriber.
- Templates: MailChimp offers predesigned and drag and drop layout templates for your campaigns. If you prefer to create your own custom layout template that is available as well in HTML.
Do you want a VA who works with MailChimp? Email me at email@example.com to schedule a free consultation.